I want to furnish DS-160 in November for H1B

Hi Friends,
I have received EAC number for H1B in May. But because of some unavoidable family reasons, I don’t want to process further for my H1B application & interview till October end.
I want to know whether my EAC# number will be invalid by that time or I can furnish DS-160 in November ?

My company is ready to wait for me till October end. Please suggest if there would be any problem while doing this ?

Please suggest.

Thank you in advance

If you’re not in the US you really don’t have a problem here.