I have H1B valid until Dec'17 and never travelled. Now I want to do H1B extension or transfer

Hello Everyone,I have valid H1B approval till December 2017 and stamped visa. I never traveled to USA due to personal problem.Now, I want to travel to USA immediately through employer. But employer not showing interest.Please let me know how I can do H1B extension for next yearWill it be possible H1B transfer to another employer without going to USA before expire date.RegardsDipak