I got selected in the lottery for H-1 B New CAP-2017 on the month of April.Should I apply for H4 extension or not ?

I got selected in the lottery for H-1 B New CAP-2017 on the month of April.My visa will be sponsored by my employer.Should I apply for H4 extension or not ? who will sponsor the H4 extension and when should I apply for this?

When is your H-4 I-94 expiring? When is spouse’s H-1 797 and I-94 expiring and when does spouse’s employer plan to file for extension?

no , my wife is house wife.She does not have visa.
So I would like to get visa of my wife during my visa process as my wife is dependent. So in that case when should I do and who will sponsor for this.

When you say extension, that means the wife already has H-4 visa. But looks like you just started your own H-1 process and your wife has no visa currently. So it’s a new H-4 and not an extension.

Assuming you are outside of US, your wife can appear for H-4 visa stamping along w/ you when you appear for H-1 stamping. If not, she can appear for stamping after your H-1 visa has been stamped. Both options are possible.

You are outside of US, correct?