I am in j1visa now ... Can any one help me to get h1b visa .. Pls

I am working in Hyatt with j1 visa . Can some one help me to find h1b visa … So I can pay them …

i finished my bsc hotel management … And I have 2years exp… So waiting for someone help me

thank you

Did you travel to the US on a J-1 visa or was it obtained here? Does your pink IAP-66 form say ‘section 212-e applies’ or ‘section 212-e does not apply’? If section 212-e applies, you first have to get that cleared before changing status. Also, H-1B is a professional visa and you have to meet educational criteria over and above your Bsc(HM) degree like maybe a certificate program in food and beverage. A lawyer for the hotel can then apply for your H-1B.

Dr. Sandeep Shankar, Colorado Heights University, Denver, CO 80223, USA. www.chu.edu; sshankar@chu.edu