I am currently in US from March 2015

My husband is on H1b Visa & I am on H4, I have 3 years of working exp in software development in india.

I want to start working here, Can you please help how can I start working here & get H1b?

You must find an employer that is willing to sponsor your H1b and then you would need to follow all the steps. Unfortunately, the period for filling for an H1b is April 1st to April 10th, so you’ll have to wait till next year.

Nevertheless, as an h4 visa holder, you may be able to get an EAD and lawfully work as long as your husband maintains his h1b.