I am a B.com graduate with 7 years of IT experience in a MNC.

Hi,

I am a B.com graduate with 7 years of IT experience in a US Based MNC.My H1-B Petition has been approved by the USCIS as well and I am about to attend the interview soon.

So could you please let me know if there is any potential danger of my visa getting rejected due to my qualification?Also what all questions can be asked regarding my educational qualification and what would be the best way to prepare for the same.

Thanks in advance.

You must obtain Academic + Experience Evaluation from an Evaluator in the USA, usually a professor from a University. I am sure with your experience, your US Equivalent would be Bachelor’s Degree in Management Information Systems or related. Do not attempt to attend an Interview without this document.

You must obtain Academic + Experience Evaluation from an Evaluator in the USA, usually a professor from a University. I am sure with your experience, your US Equivalent would be Bachelor’s Degree in Management Information Systems or related. Do not attempt to attend an Interview without this document.

Yes, I already got the Academic + Experience Evaluation done by a professor. Pls adivse.

If you have that letter then chances of running into issues is low. Still, it is visa officer’s discretion when reviewing the case.

Did you get the Visa finally?