My H1B was approved last year, but I have not gone for any stamping till now.
I am offered a new permanent position in the US by word and they have not started any processing yet.
But my spouse doesnot have a H1 or H4. Should he apply for H4 first?
If he comes with me to the US on H4, what all should he do to look for a job or get employed in the US?
Please let me know in detail. We are waiting for your answer to decide on whether or not to accept my permanent position offer.
Thanks in advance.