How to use approved petition with diffrent company.

I got petition approved for the year 2012-13 from one organization …Now I want to leave the current organization. If i quit the current company and try to get the visa stamping from another new company…Can I? If yes please let me know the procedure for it.

You cannot directly visa stamped from the other company before that you need to fine the transfer from your current company to your new company after it is approved, you need to go for stamping with you new approval notice.