how to update old india address to new US address for H1B , currently in USA on H4

Hi can some advice me how to fill up the old address details in AR 11 with a now USA address?

I got married recently and currently in USA on a H4 visa. I also had my H1B filed this year and decision is pending. I wish to change my old indian address to the new one is US. However the provision in the AR11 form does not allow this. Can some guide me how to update the same? It is kind of urgent , any kind and swift response will help.