How to get I129 petition form from USCIS

My visa got extended recently and an increase salary was defined in it. As a proof of salary increment, I need the I129 petition form, which was submitted to USCIS to get the visa extension.

How can I get it? Does USICS provide any option to download or share this form with us ?

You do not get that form…Your employer would have that copy.
What you should ask your employer is the approval notice copy of the amended H1B, that one they usually share. It is I-797 approval notice.
No, USCIS does not have that option to get that form

ThankYou so Much … I got it from my employer