How to complaint about company who has taken money on behalf of H1b


There is one company Integris Technologies ,director Sagar Madina who has taken money for H1B visa in 2015 . But he is not refunding money and making lot of excuses. I have doubt whether he filed the visa or not even his company’s status is showing inactive.

Please suggest.

If they are the actual employer, then you can complain to DOL. However, if they are the middle man, then DOL/USCIS cannot do much as they would like to go after H-1 employers violating the law. If they are located in India, then you can complain to the local police station.