how to accredit my Indian -Master of Socialwork degree in US

I have done my masters in Social work in India, and I was working as a Pychiatric cousellor in a corporate hospital for more than 12 years. Now I have visted US on L2 visa , my husbnad is on Li visa. We may stay here for 3 years, I want to equip my self in the field of Child pychiatry and would like to start my practice in India or get attached to some schools. I have alos done B.ed degree from Inda. SO can I do something related to child and edcation related work or higher studies? Please guide me since I am clueless about this.

1 Like