HOW MANY OF YOU HAVE GOT VISA PROCESSING DONE BY AGACS.( VISA APPROVED)

tell about the company trusted or not ?

processing visa correctly or not ?

how many days later you have got visa from their date of processing ?

any feedbacks .

Its a fabulous company because they have got me an offer of job with PR in canada. I recommend it to anyone.

Also they promise only what they can deliver, and they proved it.

Agacs pvt ltd is a nice company.they have recommended good IELTS institute and done processing for my Australian PR for the whole family.i got it in 5 months.they are really quick and committed to what they deliver.

I am from chennai. Was looking for genuine companies all over india. I heard and approached AGACS and found that they do genuine work. Before making payment to them, i did little back ground check and found they are on of the best and genuine companies regarding all visas. I later approached after 2 months and started the process. They even give options to pay in installments, which I did. Recently received ITA from canada. undoubtedly the best company in South India. Cheers!!

@ karunakar
Yes my 2 friends from chennai where I studies engineering also got Australia PR with AGACS. They felt happy.
Nice work by these guys @ AGACS , they consult the pain point and also do eligibility management if required.

ITS Truely Trusted Genuine Company, Because Even i too was little bit confuse about which consultancy to approach in bangalore , But finally my friend in Hyderabad had suggested me to go to AGACS CONSULTANCY for my visa processing.
After going there , they have given me best information regarding the country to which i am going to fly, and a very clear cut information about their visa processing .I thought for 2 days and deceided to process my visa with them . package is also less when compared to the other consultancy.
finally i had my opinion that i went to the best consultancy and took the right decesion on the right time to proces with them AFTER GETTING MY VISA

Now a Days There is a lot of visa issues going on. I consulted many visas consultants. But some were unresponsive and some were not proper in giving correct information. I was so stressed and searched many sites but could not trust anyone in the websites as I heard many fraud visas services. But one of my friend, he returned from Australia told me about the best services who can provide me good and trusty visa support and that is AGACS PVT LTD. I went to them and told them about my story and they convinced me that they can trust us and made sure that the process will not be hectic and it will go smoothly. Finally I trusted them processed my application with them. I got my visa & truly happy. I recommend AGACS to all my colleagues, friends, relatives, and whoever asked me about the visa.

I am also processing for B1 with agacs please let me know few info about agacs

They have god knowledge about all visas.i am very sure you get get your B1.
very genuine company. Documentation and their processing is good.I got my CANADA PR.

thank you agacs.
i am feeling happy

very genuine company. had good knowledge about all type of visas. their processing methods is good and i got my CANADA PR,

thank you AGACS

I got to know this firm through a reference.

When I went in, i first observed the infrastructure & ambience which was good and the front office is very polite to answer all the queries.

Their management has exquisite knowledge on how the immigration works, I got clear cut info on the proceedings for different countries. I have just begun my process with them in the last month, even before i get the visa i am confident on them and their work. You get to see everything clearly.

I recommend AGACS for any immigration purposes.

they are transparent which i liked most.

also staff got nice knowledge about the visa process.

Helpful & good.

I got my US B1/B2 with help of this company, and later I referred same to my cousins and again both of them got their visas. Nice & Good work. Keep Going.

Yes. Even I liked the transparency. The share the login credentials also for the work done.

I liked their transparency a lot as they were throughout sharing the case details & have proved wonderful output to myself with family.

Perfect transparency maintained through out my H1. To be frank I had a RFE but these guys nailed it. Got my H1b 3 years approval.
Thanks AGACS.

Their attorneys in the US have nailed my case. Very experienced attorneys with unanimous success rate. I got em some clients for H1 transfer as well. High 5!

I started my Visa processing for Immigrating to Australia. It took about 7 months to complete the process. The best part I understood is that their guidance & consulting is exquisite. Because they reply understood the problem and created solutions for same. I had issues with irrelevant work exp compared to education.

So I was confused.

However they nailed it like a boss & did it.

Thank You.

Great help provided n made my work easy. 100% I will recommend

They have good knowledge on all immigration and visa categories. Got my work done. thanks