How many days before USCIS updates case status to 'Response to RFE received' in Premium Processing

Updated status to ‘rfe response received’ on March 1st. They have still not updated status to approved on the website but the approval notice was received by employer yesterday March 16

Did you receive the documents? How many days they are taking to send?

The employer courtesy copy of approval notice(I797C copy) was received by the employer on 16th March. As per that doc visa was approved on 13th March itself. Did you get your approval?

Tomorrow is my 16th day and I think I would receive an update tomorrow. I have filled new petition. are you already in US?

My application got Approved today

Did you receive the docs?

Hello,

I sent RFE response (Premiuim Processing) on Thursday January 2nd. Tracked FedEx and it was received the next day January 3rd 10AM at the Vermont Center. Online status got updated on January 7th with “On January 7th, 2020, we received your response…”. What counts as day 1? When they received it (January 3rd) or when they updated the status (January 7th)? It’s a 5 day difference and as you all know it’s a big difference for Premiuim Processing and I wish to know as the wait is agonizing. Many thanks!