How long can I postpone joining new firm once my H1-B transfer is approved?

I am employed by Company A. I got job offer from Company B who filed for my H1-B transfer and got approved on 20-Aug. Can I postpone my start date with Company B to Oct-22? If I do, will I be out of status?