How does distance education degree impact one's employment chances in US

Hi,

I would be leaving to US for a Masters in Management Of Information Systems for Spring 2013 session. My background is such :

–> Associates Of Science degree from a community college in Ohio.

–> Bachelors of Arts Programme through School Of Open Learning ( Delhi University ) which means distance education with second division.

–> ANIIT program from NIIT in Systems And Networking ( 18 months / regular )

–> Bachelors Of Science degree in IT Infrastructure Management through distance learning from Kuvempu Univeristy, Karnataka through distance learning,

( About B.Sc : This was a lateral entry program. It worked this way : Kuvempu University tied up with NIIT to provide degrees to interested students. Kuvempu required a completion of 3 semesters of NIIT program on basis of which they gave direct admission to 4th semester in the B.SC ITIM program. ).

I also have 2 years of IT experience ( Networks) from a US MNC in India. If BPO experience can be included then my total work experience would be of 4 years.

What I would like to know that after completion of my masters in MIS degree, how will my distance education impact my employment chances. Also, does an WES evaluation of my distance education make any difference?

Please do reply. Thanking you in anticipation.