How do I get Texas instate tuitin back?

I was born in Texas and have lived here all my life. The college I go to is a state college in Texas. Last semester I as told because I have atemted more credits than I needed for my degree that I now have to pay out of state tuition.

I am not sure if I understand your question correct. In any case, you need to go and talk to someone in the financial aid office to get clarification on in-state tutition.