how can i work here wid less study in h4

Hey plz help me i wana do sumthng like work from home n etc do work for any indian companies i wantd to wrk frm home n earn money i m suffering from.depression

Hello Niyati,

                  I understnd your situation, been in H4 its not legal to work in USA.

                 You can work as volunteer.

                  Another option is that you can join school and convert H4 to F1.

                 Where you can get more option like On campus job/Internship/CPT/OPT

All the Best,