How can i search for US employers from india ,H1B stamped already


I have my H1B got stamped in on 12-SEP-2012 with expiry date of 30-SEP-2014.

Now my employer doesn't have a position right now and i am not able to move to US.

As i gather that any other US employer can file cap-exempt petition for me and I can travel through them.


[b]Could you please let me know then what is the best way to approach these US employers directly from India?[/b]



1 Like

You can approach them through your network of friends, family and colleagues. You can also search for them online or go through list of past H-1 filers.

You can also approach companies in India who have offices in US and have onsite assignments.