How can I request for a copy of my I-797?


My H1 B was filed by employer A and my passport is stamped with an H1 B. Now I’m working for employer B who is requesting for the I-797 filed for the earlier petition. Employer A is not willing to give me the I-797. I do not have a copy of the I-797.How can I receive a copy of this?

You have the right to the approval notice. USCIS records division retains a copy - tell them you need it. There is no fee.

Best wishes

Dr. Sandeep Shankar,; wwwDOThopeforhumanityglobalDOTorg