How can I get the eligibility for working in US?

Hi,I have been working in IT ( India) for 2 yrs and now it seems in just a couple of months, My husband (Visa - H1) will be working in US for his employer over there, so I need to make a move.How can I make Myself eligible for working in US? what would be the possible options for me?Your response on this will be of great help in making my decision.Thanks in Advance!