How can i get my father WAC number or notice of action?

hi to all

   good day may i ask thers a possibility that i can go to the us if im overgage already? Im already 23 since my father move to guam for imigrant petition.And ask for the help other agency and they told me if i show to them the notice of action or WAC Number. My fathers filed year 1997. The WAC could not locate as of now because we found out it lost due to flash flood here in philippines.

hopely you can help me for this matter

sincerily yours

mersol biay