how can i get an H 1 visa job?

Hi, I am an Indian National having 27 years work experience. i have done Bachelors Degree with Chemistry Major and done Masters Degree in Tourism Management. Tourism is an upcoming service sector all over the world. I want to ‘‘work for US’’ and want to know whether i can ‘‘get a H-1 visa sponsor’’ to reach out there and work for the country? If so what I have to do?
Please help me!!
Thanking you inadvance,


You can have a look at the “H1B Sponsors” list for Companies that are servicing some US-based Customers in your field of expertise and join a credible one with an assurance that they will file a H1B Petition for you next year.

As you have a Masters Degree, they can file your petition under Advanced Degree quota!