Holding L1B to H1B Change of Status(COS)


#1

Hi,

My Current Situation is:

I am on L1B and working with employer valid more 2 years, my wife is on L2 EAD and she is working too.

Same employer has filed H1B for me which was picked up this year, still waiting for approval.

I understand that after October if my COS from L1 to H1 happens, my wife won’t be able to work.

  1. Can i request USCIS to hold my Change of Status so that my wife can still work ?

Thanks