Hi Saurabh, Sujith and All,

I have got my WAC number which my employer provided to me. But, due to some issues I am suspecting that this number doesn’t belong to me. When I track this number in the USCIS website, it is just showing the status as ‘Initial Review’ I-129: Non-immigrant Worker.

Please let me know if I can approach USCIS directly without notifying my employer for the confirmation and to stay peaceful.

Your answers will be more helpful!!

The USCIS’s status page does not show more than that information. When was your petition filed? Premium or Regular?

I don't think you can contact USCIS directly. You may ask your employer for the copy of the original receipt notice. The receipt notice will have the beneficiary's name and DOB.