Hi..question about F1 Visa

Hi Saurabh , this is Nisha.I have a question, currently i m on h4 visa…and i want to convert into F1…I have completed my Bachleor in science (Mathematics) and Master’s in Computer Application(MCA) from india.and now i want to pursue MS/ any short term certification course as a F1 student from USA. Actually i don’t know abt what are all d procedures i hav to do??.Can you please reply me about the courses, tution fees and requirements to join that courses.

The process is pretty much standard like you need to take GRE, TOEFL and apply for admission. We have many articles on the blog around the process. I recommend you check out Study in USA section.
As you are in USA on H4, I suggest that you schedule an appointment with a nearby University admissions office and get free admissions counselling. They will give you all the details like Fees, courses, requirements, etc.