Hi i'm studying Bsc-It in correspondence its 3 year degree can i study Msc-it in regular college in USA.

I m studing in KSOU (Karnataka State Open University) i m doing Bsc-it from here its a correspondence course and its 3 year degree after completing this i want to do Msc-it from a regular college is it possible to study in USA plz rply

Well, I dont know much about KSOU. Typically, US schools require that you have 16 years of education from an accrediated and recognized University. You can do education evaluation or check with your current college to see, if they are accredited and if the program is recognized.

In order to pursue masters in us, one should have 16 years of education from accredited universities or colleges.

But I didn’t know whether distance courses will qualify in this regard.

For complete information I suggest you to contact the admission wing of university in which you plan to apply for.