Hi i want to know about saving in H1B Visa

Hi,
I am got job offer H1B Visa sponsor company from Minneapolis and below mention offer providing me that company,
Position:Field Service position.

1. Salary will be $50,000.00 per year and $500.00 per month as Vehicle Allowance.
  2. You will be paid overtime of 1.5 times your hourly salary for hours worked more than 40 hours per week and for any weekend jobs…
  3. You will have 15 days of PTO ( Personal Time Off).
  4. company will contribute a percentage towards your medical & Dental coverage after 90days of Employment.
  5. Company will take care of your Visa and Airfare to US and relocation inside US after training for you and your family.
  6. company will not pay for return airfare to your country for Holidays.
    Now my question is
    1.I need to know is it good or a decent compensation for a Diploma in ECE Holder with 9 year experience in Field service engineer power industry.
    2.Now i am working in Africa and my net savings is USD 24K yearly and being a single guy how much I can look forward to save.
    3.I am already done H1B visa stamping in Africa. But my company booked my ticket from in India.So Is it possible fly from India to USA using Africa stamping H1B visa?
    Pls suggest, Thank you!
    kannan

Depends on the location of your Stay. Because the major part of your salary will be going in apartment rent so if you are in big city, rent will be more. And if you are coming to State like California, then expense will be more compared to another state because the tax is more in states like California.

Since you are a bachelor, you will be able to get room sharing partner, so you can save some amount in that.

Hi
Regarding wages check with http://www.flcdatacenter.com/ it will provide you good info about wages.

You could save a lot in Africa. But, Being in US comes with some additional cost such as quality health insurance, Owning a car, insurance, rent and so on.However, you will be able to save some. read other threads regarding savings tips . Also good to consider Health savings account, 529 education plan and investing in retirement savings account can help you to save tax dollars .Finally, Visiting India! have fun as much as you can . I think yes, stamping is for US right

All the best for your future