hey help with f2 visa

how can my wife get f2 to join me here in the usa . thank yu so much for your advise in advance. waiting for u queick replay and repsone . please

You have to be careful on F-2. You have to show financial strength in the US and additional available support from home. Can she visit on B-1/B-2? They will give her 10 years and she can keep coming and going back.

Best wishes

Dr. Sandeep Shankar, Colorado Heights University, www.chu.edu, sshankarATchu.edu

thank you so much for the quick response. actually, she already applied for f-2 and got refused. somebody advised she rather apply for b1/b2 which she did but got refused for that one too. and then for the 3rd time, she got refused again for f2. so i’m confused now. don’t know what she should apply for again. i plan to graduate in May this year and wish she can attend my graduation.

please advise me. thank you so much.