Have a stampd H1B, nt travelled to the US. Now getting married n will get an H4 & fly with my husband.

I have a stampd H1-B, but have not travelled to the US since on that Visa. Now I am getting married in 2 months n will get an H4 dependent visa & fly with my husband. Will this mean my H1 stands cancelled? How easy/difficult is it to change my status back to H1-B once i have a job in the US?

You’ll need to file a new cap-exempt H1 after you find an employer in the US. Its easy after you get a job and a good lawyer.