H4EAD:I-765–Q18 : Amendment H1-B Receipt# or previous approved H1-B Extension Receipt#.


My H1B amendment request got approved on 03/06/2016 and I-140 approved on 03/08/2016, I want to apply for EAD for my wife. Should I enter H1B amendment receipt# or previous H1B Extension receipt number for H4EAD I-765–Q18 . which reads as follows.

“©(26) Eligibility Category. Please provide the receipt number of your H-1B principal spouse’s most recent Form I-797 Notice of Approval for Form I-129”