H4 Visa Regarding Marriage certifcate

Hello Sir,

For H4 Visa stamping ,we required Marriage certificate but we had marriage in Rajistan and got Marriage certificate in Hindi language, Now please suggest what need to do,As we require marriage certifcate in English Langauge for Visa,Am staying in Gurgaon do we need to create new marriage certificate,.


See if you can get a notarized translation for this. You can also carry your wedding card, wedding album and some other recent photos together to show that you are married. If you have each others’ name mentioned in the passport, that helps as well.

The consulate just wants to ascertain that you both are married to each other and there are various ways to show it.

Education translation services can be tricky our services make it easy education translation services also referred to as https://academictranslationservices.com/education-translation-services.php Website localisation, can appear rather daunting if you are new to the process,