H4 visa approved in interview but admin processing

Hi

I AM IN H4 VISA AND MY HUSBAND H1 WAS APPLIED FOR EXTENSION AND GOT APPROVED… HE IS IN US AND I CAME TO INDIA AND MY VISA EXPIRED SO I NEED TO GO FOR STAMPING… AND I WAS QUALIFIED FOR IWP AND WENT FOR DROPBOX . AFTER 3 DAYS MY PASSPORT WAS READY FOR PICKUP AND NEXT DAY WHEN I PICKED IT I SAW A BLUE SLIP WITH MESSAGE THAT I NEED TO ATTEND INTERVIEW IN CHENNAI AND SOME PETITIONER DOCUMENTS WHERE ASKED TO BE EMAILED, AND NEXT DAY I ATTENDED INTERVIEW AND MY VISA WAS APPROVED THE VISA OFFICER GOT THE BLUE SLIP BACK AND SAID CAN PICK THE PASSPORT IN 3 BUSINESS DAYS,BUT MY CEAC SHOWS ADMIN PROCESSING.

WILL THERE BE A PROBLEM THAT MY PASSPORT IS DELAYED… BCOZ I BOOKED MY FLIGHT AND THE DATE IS IN 5 DAYS.

First may I suggest giving the CAPS lock key some rest why typing here; else its like you are SHOUTING.

It is possible that the status update is still showing Admin processing based on your dropbox experience. What day was the interview?

Yes my status showing admin processing still and my interview date was on 27th may

Today is Memorial Day in US, and the consulate may be observing holiday. May be wait to see if there is movement by 1st June.

Also, there have been instances when officer told the applicant that visa is approved, but it goes into admin processing. Not saying that’s what will happen in your case, but its a possibility.

Today my case status changed to issued… does it mean it is available for pickup?

Yes, that’s what my experience has been w/ them. Issued = Approved. Keep fingers crossed until you see the visa stamp in the passport.