H4 travel to Old location, when H1B in Amendment


I am moving from New Jersey to Boise, and filled for a LCA change and possibily H1b Amendment.

can my wife travel to old location, that is New Jersey, when my H1B Amendment is on the way

Securing a new LCA wold be enough, no H1B amendment is required.

Your wife can travel to anywhere in US without any issue while on H4 visa.

She can travel anywhere, safe side send a copy of amendment or case number (she can produce if asked at POE)