I am currently on H4 got admission in a university which allows cpt from second quarter. My classes are starting from September. I know that I can pursue my studies while on H4 so I am going to do that and simultaneously work on F1 conversion.
My question is :
My spouse switched employer and his H1B Transfer is pending, so will I be able to submit our previous I94 along with the receipt of the current petition? Or should I wait until the current petition is approved before I apply for my change of status.
Really appreciate a response.