H4 suggestions-what to do - H1B approval for wife still awaited


I am currently in india and my wife is in US on L1b Status. She has filed her H1B while in US-COS through a consultant and approval has not yet been received. We are planning to stay together in US after she gets her H1B approved and starts working as a consultant.

My question is - what all options can i try in US while on H4 as we cannot work. If we think of MS then i am not sure about the fees and all. I am already an MBA from india. If i wait for h1 then i can work only after 1oct 2013. How will i get to know about the universities which can give me CPT during MS so that i can work and what would be the starting fees for MS if i opt it.