H4 stamping when Spouse in India and change of employer


I have a situation.

Me (H1) and my wife (H4) had visa from my previous employer A till october-2014 after which we both got our respective visa’s extended till Sep-2015 and got new I797 and I94. My wife travelled back to India during december-2014. I switched my employer from A to B.

Now, can she go for stamping with approved documents from my old employer A?



Yes, she can go. But if RFE/221G (regarding the employer A) comes, it would be trouble. Why not she can use your new Employer B H1B approval for her H4 stamping?