H4 stamping dropbox eligibility - new passport

I am planning a trip to India towards the end of this year. I checked the criteria for dropbox (interview waiver) and I meet all of them.

However, my previous visa (H4) was stamped on my old passport. I have obtained a new passport since then and have updated my name on it (after marriage name). My I797 is also in my new name.

Will I still be eligible for Dropbox? Where should I call to get a confirmation? The contact center is asking me to fill up the form, which requires having submitted fees. Anyone have experience of dropbox for H4, please share your experience.

INTERVIEW WAIVER CHECKLIST (NO APPOINTMENT) - I have a previous U.S. visa in the same class as the visa for which I wish to apply - my previous visa was H4 visa - My most recent visa was issued in India - Issued in 2016 - I received my visa after January 1, 2008 - - My prior visa is not annotated “Clearance Received” or “Department Authorization”. - - My most recent visa (in the same class for which I am applying) was issued on or after my 14th birthday - - My most recent visa (in the same class for which I am applying) was not lost/stolen - - I have no refusals for a visa in any class after my most recent visa issuance - - If I am applying for an H or L (individual) or R visa, my prior visa in the same class is still valid or expired within the last 12 months.- H4 visa expiry is Aug 2018.