I’ve approved I797 till 2018 and recently moved to location Phoenix as per I797. After 1 month my company wants me to move PA state. They are ready to raise H1b amendment premium for job location change to PA.
My spouse H4 visa is scheduled on Aug18th. I already mentioned my current I797 receipt no. in DS160. My concern is will this new amendment for location change will have any impact on my wife H4 visa interview.
My question is ,
- Can I proceed with H1b amendment for location change now. Will this have any impact on my wife H4 visa interview on Aug18th?
- Can I certified LCA for future date Sept1st now, Will this have any impact on my wife H4 visa interview on Aug18th?
- My company attorney is saying they will start with LCA , they also saying “The LCA is NOT associated with a particular individual or employee from UHG. The LCA does NOT reference an employee’s name.”. Is that true?
- If I complete LCA process before visa stamping, will VO asks any additional questions to my spouse about new LCA??
- My company is insisting me to complete LCA process before H4 visa stamping and saying it wont effect visa interview.
Your suggestions helps me a lot.