My H4 extension was filed mid September and still pending for decision. In the meantime i went to India this December and got fresh F1 for my masters.
1)What should I do with my H4 extension. I want my F1 to be valid .Do I request a withdrawal of H4 extension?
2)What will happen if I get H4 extension approved next month (Jan) .Will my F1 that I got this December become null and void?