Hello - I have a couple of questions on the timelines of H4 and H4 EAD processing. Here’s the background -
- My H4 was filed separately from my husband’s H1B due to an error by the attorney. H1B was filed in premium but H4 wasn’t.
- H4 Extension and H4 EAD were filed together mid April at Nebraska center.
- Biometrics was done first week of May '19.
My questions are -
- Should I expect H4 and H4 EAD to be approved together? Or will the H4 EAD take another couple of months after H4 approval?
- Can someone share their experiences with the Nebraska center if they applied around the same time as I did?