H4 extension on previous extension receipt - two transfers?

My Dependents H4 extension is in progress from previous company and current company, and right now i’m trying to file another extension as i’m moving to different company

I9 visa was already expired

Which receipt number should i consider for the I539 which we are going to file in next month

You should always use the most recent one. It is always recommended to explain the situation and put in a letter indicating the previous receipts that are pending so that USCIS understands that you are in status. Talk to your attorney as well on this.