H4 Emergency appointment

I know my friend applied for EA on 16th Sept and got response in 24 hrs and got appointment for 23rd Sept in Delhi. However recent comments indicate there is a delay in Delhi as well.
I haven’t read much about Mumbai anywhere.

Delhi was very fast in the beginning. But now due to so many pending requests they are also slow. But as far as I heard they are doing it within 10 to 15 business days. Also they are giving preference for dependents with babies who are USC.

I have applied for EA from Delhi today.

did any of you hear back from them ? @Shruti_Nandu , @Sarathpk89 , @nxkr

I had applied on 12th of Oct…No response yet from Delhi consulate…

COS from L2 to F1 ->If anyone can answer this question then please help!

Nope, still waiting. Fingers crossed.

Any luck with the EA slots ?

Nope, still waiting.

Anyone has idea why this long delay at Delhi and chennai consulate?

Covid -19 Pandemic is the only reason they are telling now.

is that what they are telling when you call the support number?

When we send an email to them asking for any queries, the auto reply says this statement as well.

I just saw this H4 Visa Emergency Appointments, Interviews - 21 Experiences in India - RedBus2US
first EA denial based on Family separation that Ive read online

updates anyone ? Nothing for me.

Last approved EA from Delhi was on 6th(EA raised on 2nd Oct).After that no one received approval.

Looks like In person interview visa slots have opened for Delhi for nov 15th week.
I am not sure if it is specific to visa categories.

Can we reschedule appointments to get a closer date if our EA request is still pending ?
Will we lose our appointment before we book the new one or is it safe to browse available appointments when we already have one booked for march 2021?

Anyone received a response for Emergency appointment?

Any updates anyone ?

Hi

trying my second H4 EA request after no response from delhi embassy for 2 months and after all followups, while raising new EA for hyderabad I see next available date is 2/10/2021 is it like even if EA is approved, i need to wait till 2021 Feb? Thanks for help!