H4 EAD process after husband's I-140 approval

I am looking to apply for H4 EAD on basis of my husband’s approved I-140 Can somebody kindly guide me regarding the required documents that need to be submitted with the application. It will be really helpful and kind. I have so far found that these are required: Filled form and fees, Passport copies (mine), his I-140 I797, my I797 approval for I539, my I-94 (print out from dhs website), Photographs, Marriage certificate His and my stamped visas are expired: Do we still provide a copy of the stamped visa, if yes: all the stamps (previous employer)? His I-94, his 1797 approval for I-129 and his passport required too?Is there any other document. Any other TO Do’s or NOT TO DO’s Thanks

There is an article on the main blog where someone has shared this experience. Did you look there?

Thanks Saurabh, I did refer to the article. I however still have this question: His and my stamped visas are expired and are from previous employer. Do we still provide a copy of the stamped visa, if yes: all the stamps?

At times it is ok to overshare than undershare. So you can submit copies of all US visa stamps. The fact that your current visa stamps have expired doesn’t impact the outcome of EAD.