H4 EAD Expedite request denied

Hi Deepti, every county has their own congress office website. If you google you can find their website. In the website they have different categories to choose from for service request. I chose immigration and then you fill a form with details regarding your case and a brief explanation on why you need their help? like request for expedite request with valid reasoning. They will ask you to email the filled form along with supporting documents (USCIS email for case number, employee letter, cover letter) once you send it to their email, you can call their office and have them look at your case. I was lucky with our local congresswomen from San Francisco who was very quick in communication. In parallel I also reached out to state senators ( same process- contact them via email or phone) their website will have another form and submit same supporting letters.
I can totally understand your situation and frustration. Good luck and let me know if I can help with any internet search for looking into congress office info.
BEst,
Uma

Hello,
I am just trying to expedite my H4 processing. I work in a bank so not pretty sure if they would give me a letter for financial loss. So i have raised in emergency situation(In need of money) I seriously have no idea about what supporting documents i can submit. Can someone help? I am just giving a try