H4 dependent visa for my wife.

Hi

I am in USA with L1B visa and I have got H1B visa approved effective from Oct 1 2013.

My employer have now applied H4 dependent visa for my wife. She is already in USA with l2 Visa. Her status is showing as

"On April 9, 2013, your address was changed relating to the I539, APPLICATION TO EXTEND OR CHANGE NONIMMIGRANT STATUS that you filed. Please check our website at www.uscis.gov for further updates on your case. Please wait until the end of normal processing time before calling customer service at 1-800-375-5283 for live assistance."

What does the address change mean? Are they expecting any document from us? We are living in the same address in USA for the past 2 years. My H1B visa was premium processed and when I can expect the approval of my wife's H4 Visa approval?

Maybe the employer had a small typing error in the documents sent to USCIS, or could be just a zip code to which the 4 digit extension was added. Please check with your company’s HR as to what address was used for your wife. They will have a copy. Not a big deal because this last letter came to your correct address.

Dr. Sandeep Shankar

Academic Advisor (India) to The Executive Director

Colorado Heights University

Denver, CO 80223, USA

www.chu.edu