H4 before filing fresh H1

Hi,

My wife is travelling to USA by Feb-2015 end on H1 stamped earlier this year. I do not intend to travel to US with her right now. So haven’t filed the H4 for me as yet.

I am looking for employer who will file an H1 for me this year (1-Apr-2015)

1 - Should I wait for the H1 lottery this year before filing H4 under wife’s H1 ?
I am apprehensive that H4 rejection (if it happens for any reason) might impact H1 processing (if I make it through lottery). Any possibility of such a scenario?

2 - If my wife’s employer thinks its possible they might file a GC under EB1 category.
Am I right in assuming that I should get the H4 before her employer (if decides to) files GC under EB1?

3 - At some stage during the EB1 GC processing, does th H4 dependent HAVE to be present in the USA. If I can’t make it through H1 lottery, there could be a chance to get an EAD through wife’s GC.

4 - If my wife files for EB1 GC, will it have any impact on my H1 petition ? Should she hold off on the GC application till this year’s lottery and my situation on my H1 is clear ?

1 - Should I wait for the H1 lottery this year before filing H4 under wife’s H1 ?
I am apprehensive that H4 rejection (if it happens for any reason) might impact H1 processing (if I make it through lottery). Any possibility of such a scenario?

NO

2 - If my wife’s employer thinks its possible they might file a GC under EB1 category.
Am I right in assuming that I should get the H4 before her employer (if decides to) files GC under EB1?

Not necessary

3 - At some stage during the EB1 GC processing, does th H4 dependent HAVE to be present in the USA. If I can’t make it through H1 lottery, there could be a chance to get an EAD through wife’s GC.

Being present in US while the Adjustment of status(GC final stage), it would be easy to get GC. EAD for H4 is not yet a law.

4 - If my wife files for EB1 GC, will it have any impact on my H1 petition ? Should she hold off on the GC application till this year’s lottery and my situation on my H1 is clear ?

No