H1B visa transfer staying in India

Currently am staying in India , My petition extension got approved when I was in India it has validity till next year and the stamping is expired .can I still transfer the visa to different employer staying in India .

Sure, there is really no such thing as a ‘transfer’ its always a new petition, this just means you are cap exempt.You might have to go for stamping though.

Yes you can transfer and always utilize premium processing service in these scenarios.