H1B Visa transfer not happening in current company


I have H1B visa stamped from one company, but I have quit that company and joined a new company. How can I utilise my visa if my new company does not transfer the visa.


U can get a Cap-Exempt Petition filed by any Employer…

If new company does not transfer visa then unfortunately you cannot work with them.

So how can my h1b visa be utilized. . . Any suggestions. .

transfer it to a company which accepts h1b transfers…check myvisajobs.com