H1b visa transfer from sponsorer counsultancy to a other employer with full time job..

I am currently in USA with h4 visa. I got a sponsorer for h1b this year i.e. april 2014. I got my approved petition in Sep 2014 . But I got a job opportunity with other employer which is full time/permanent job. Can I transfer my visa to other employer without working with my h1b sponsor consultancy at all?